Have you ever encountered an issue with scrollbars in eclipse, especially in navigation views or application views, which is visible in windows or but does not appear in Mac OS system.
Then reason could be with the Mac system preferences. Please follow below steps to enable the scrollbar in Mac.
1. Go to Mac Menu( Apple icon), you will find this in the top left corner of the system.
2. Click on 'System Preferences'.
3. Click on 'General' item from the ‘Personal’ section.
4. You can find 'Show scroll bars’ section.
5. Select ' Always' radio button.
This will enable the scrollbar in the navigation view, without this option also scrollbar will be there, just that you will not be able to realize that there is a scrollbar unless you start dragging in navigation view.
Please find the screenshot for system preferences configuration.